1) Live In The Moment. Most people fret over the past and worry about the future, not realizing this moment is the only time life exists. Live in the now or you will discover you are not really living at all.
2) Give Love Freely. Love is the most powerful element known to mankind. Yet many people treat it as if there was too little to share. If you want a happy, meaningful life share love freely.
3) Forgive Every Wrong Committed Against You. Forgiveness frees you from the huge burden you will otherwise carry. As Nelson Mandela said, "Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies."
4) Don't Be Judgmental: People critically judge others constantly, yet know little or nothing about the problems others face nor their journeys in life. Being judgmental then is simply a sign of ignorance, and a vehicle for bad energy.
5) Patience: Most people want what they want and want it now. This leads to stress when they don't immediately receive it. Instead, let go and let life do as it was meant to, as it serves your real needs, your Karmic needs and not those of your ego.
6) Simplicity: Technology has brought us so much communication, that we complicate our lives almost beyond belief. You don't have to read every email, every Twitter, every text, nor must you frequently issue them. Instead, live and enjoy your life.
7) Compassion: After love, compassion is the next greatest benefit you can offer others. We all seek those we can trust, who care enough to listen and if need be offer advice. Be that person and you will uplift one soul after the next.